1.- Identity of the File Controller
Information provided by the USER on any of the forms on the WEBSITE will be processed by FRACTALIA SYSTEMS S.L. (hereinafter, THE COMPANY), with registered address at P.E. Euronova – Ronda de Poniente 2-16, Edificio 8, 2ª planta. 28760 Tres Cantos – Madrid.
2.- Legal basis and purpose of the processing
THE COMPANY will process the information provided by the USER for different purposes depending on how the data were collected:
- To provide services requested by the USER.
- To manage, provide, extend and improve services the USER may have subscribed to or registered with.
- To adapt these services to improve their quality for the USER.
- To design new services related to previous services.
- To conduct statistical studies in order to design improvements to the services provided.
- To send information requested by the USER.
- To send information on changes to products or services contracted by the USER.
- To send information on new products or services similar to those originally contracted or that may be of interest by any means, including electronic means, and even when the commercial relationship established between THE COMPANY and the USER ends.
The USER consents to the processing of their data for the purposes described, notwithstanding their right to withdraw consent by sending an email to email@example.com, identifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying their request or, where appropriate, by checking the box provided for this purpose on the form.
3.- Data retention
Disassociated data: disassociated data will be stored with no deletion period.
Contact details processed for commercial purposes: these will be stored until the USER withdraws their consent.
Customer data: the retention period for personal data will vary depending on the service contracted by the Customer. In any case, it will be the minimum period necessary and they may be retained up to:
- four years in addition to the current year (Arts. 66 et seq. of the General Tax Act)
- five years: Art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions with no special term)
- six years: Art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices, etc.)
Selection process candidate data: from the time the candidate fills in our form to take part in selection processes up to one year.
Personal data from the contact form: they will be stored until your request is satisfactorily completed or until you withdraw your consent.
4.- Data recipients
The data the USER provides to THE COMPANY will not be communicated to any third party, unless:
- The transfer is authorised by law.
- Processing is based on the free, legitimate acceptance of a legal relationship which necessarily requires the processing to be connected with third party files to develop, comply with and control the relationship. Third parties may be banks for invoicing products or services contracted, or courier companies to send products contracted.
- Data are requested by the Public Prosecutor’s Office, Judges or Courts, or the Court of Auditors, in exercising their powers.
5.- Mandatory or optional nature of the information requested
Mandatory data on each form will be identified as such.
Refusal to provide this information will prevent us from completing the service requested by the USER.
The USER may withdraw their consent and exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation/erasure, opposition, restriction and portability by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, dentifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying their request.
The USER may also exercise their rights to access, rectification, cancellation/erasure, opposition, restriction and portability by writing to the address indicated above, identifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE, attaching a photocopy of their ID card or equivalent document, and specifying their request.
Also, if you consider your right to personal data protection to have been breached, you may present a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
7.- USER commitments
The USER guarantees that they are of age and that the information provided is accurate and true.
The USER undertakes to inform THE COMPANY of any change to the information provided by sending an email to email@example.com, identifying themselves as a USER of the WEBSITE and specifying the information to be changed.
The USER also undertakes to keep identification passwords and codes secret and to inform THE COMPANY as quickly as possible in the event of their loss, theft or unauthorised access. Failing this communication, THE COMPANY will be exempt from any liability that may arise from the misuse of these passwords and identification codes by unauthorised third parties.
8.- Third party data provided by the USER
If the USER provides third party personal data for any purpose, they guarantee that they have previously informed the data subjects and obtained their consent to communicate their data to THE COMPANY.
The USER guarantees that the data subjects are of age and that the information provided is accurate and true.
THE COMPANY will contrast the consent of these data subjects by first sending an email with non-commercial content requesting verification of the consent given in their name by the USER.
In any liabilities arise due to non-compliance with these terms by the USER, they must respond to the consequences of this breach.
9.- Cookiesand tracking files
In addition to cookies that are strictly necessary to browse the Internet, such as session cookies, this WEBSITE uses analytical and advertising cookies, both first and third party (Google Analytics services), used to store information on the USER’s browsing and which may be recovered on subsequent visits.
Cookies will not be installed on your computer until you click on the ACCEPT button or show your will to browse the WEBSITE by one of the following actions:
- Remaining on the website for more than 30 seconds
- Scrolling vertically across the website
- Clicking on any location or link on the website.
In any case, the USER may prevent cookies being installed, or delete those already installed on their browser settings or by using specific applications. However, THE COMPANY accepts no liability if disabling them prevents proper operation of the page. The information obtained is anonymous and cannot be associated with a specific, identified user.
Below are the instructions for configuring cookies on the main browsers:
Chrome: Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, please consult Google support or the Help function on the browser.
Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom Settings. For more information, please contact Mozilla support or the Help function on the browser.
Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, please contact Microsoft support or the Help function on the browser.
Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, please contact Apple support or the Help function on the browser.
10.- Security measures
THE COMPANY has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent their unauthorised alteration, loss, processing or access taking in account the state of the art, nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed, due to human act or physical or natural means.
However, the USER must be aware that online security measures are not invulnerable.