The platform is intended for...
Managed Service Providers needing a fully industrialised multi-tenant platform with a flexible end-to-end service delivery model enabling them to offer their clients a powerful, scalable and cost-efficient solution for deploying and operating large-scale Digital Signage networks.
Corporate Clients or advertising content managers who need a complete, simple and robust turnkey solution for launching and managing their corporate and/or advertising channels in company headquarters, offices, points of sale, distinctive buildings, public roadways, means of transport, stations, airports and all other locations.
Fractalia Media has powerful content editing, managing and distributing functionalities that can be accessed by means of a simple, user-friendly visual interface.
- Drag-and-drop GUI interface based on arrays of media, templates, channels and plans.
- Instant preview of the project.
- Displays are organised into separate independent zones with different contents.
- Compatible with the most widely-available standard multimedia formats on the market (WMF, MP3, WPF, JPG, AVI, SWF, HTML, etc...)
- Option of integrating dynamic content from nearly any source (RSS / XML / intranet / Internet)
- Synchronised management of music and audiovisual channels.
- Segmented content plans are assigned by slide or group of slides and by time period according to a simple scheduling system (similar to Outlook ®).
- Creation of statistics (proof of play) on system use and performance (features shown, instant messages, etc...).
Fractalia Media uses an entire infrastructure management layer (based on the award-winning Fractalia Manager platform) which guarantees availability rates of more than 99.7% for all of the devices associated with the channel (players and screens).
- Inspired by the Digital Signage in a Box concept, developed in partnership with Intel® and based on industrial plug & play players and Fractalia's high- and low-level remote management functionalities.
- Client/server architecture with network transparency (Internet or VPN; cable or wireless networks, 3G and 4G) and transparent security protocols (proxy, firewall).
- Compatible with any type of content-emitting hardware (LCD, LED, plasma, projectors, touch screens, audio matrices, Bluetooth® antennas, etc.)
- Remote management and monitoring system for players and monitors which detects any malfunctions in real time and enables remote resolution of most incidents. This drastically reduces costs generated by service visits.
- Remote management of start-up, shut-down, brightness, contrast, volume and useful lives of image devices (monitors and projectors)
- IRS (instant recovery system) for players, even in cases of major loss of software configuration (blue screen)
- Content distribution protocol based on P2P standards: bandwidth optimisation, automatic content sharing over LAN and instant recovery in the event of network failure.
Fractalia Media incorporates additional technological components that complement and enhance the quality of the Digital Signage concept. They provide value-added solutions that increase the network's capacity as a communication channel.
Some of Fractalia Media's incorporated solutions include:
Biometric recognition: using a biometric recognition module, Fractalia Media is able to generate content viewing statistics that are completely itemised according to audience number, sex, age or mood. It can also generate personalised content according to the make-up of an audience at a given time.
Proximity marketing: Fractalia Media enables interaction with end users’ mobile devices by means of short-range (Bluetooth®) and long-range (SMS) communications, which transform users’ own personal devices into real Digital Signage monitors.
Corporate Screen: Fractalia Media is capable of managing dynamic content in screensavers for desktop, laptop or tablet units, transforming the work station into a tool for both corporate and advertising communications.
Shift management: Fractalia Media incorporates a powerful total shift management solution enabling shift scheduling information to be posted on advertising message boards in an eye-catching way.
Integration with third-party applications: Fractalia Media has open interfaces that permit incorporation of data from third-party applications or databases in the layouts that it manages: information on transport routes and schedules, KPIs, directories, search applications, etc...